For your convenience, our most common questions are answered right here.

Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.

Q: What should I do if I have an issue and need help?

A: Use the contact form and submit your issue. Bob will get back to you ASAP. You can also call the capital building to his office at 

Contact Information

Legislative Assistant: Joseph Dant

Phone: 317-232-9769 | 1-800-382-9841